Palm trees don’t change their colors and the sun is still shining. But coffee shops are offering their pumpkin lattes and you can visit apple orchards and pumpkin patches, take a drive to see fall leaves and explore the city when the temps aren’t too high. Here are 75 things your kids will adore doing in LA this fall!
photo: Irvine Park Railroad
1. Take your pumpkin to the patch to pick the perfect gourd. (And get some adorable photos, too!)
2. Meet the newest sports team in town: the LA Rams!
3. Go apple picking.
4. Big Bear is best in the fall. Seriously! Go find out why.
5. Want the best views of the city? Head downtown to the newest observation deck and highest (glass) slide in the city.
6. Now that you won’t drip sweat into your nose as you pedal, get out for a family bike…
View original post 1,494 more words