Happy Chocolate day to all the chocolate lovers out there. I’m gonna celebrate this precious food making a delicious, super moist and indulgent chocolate pumpkin cake. This is one of my favorite cake that I’ve included on my new cookbook “A Queen In The Kitchen”.
Fun facts about chocolate :
- The word chocolate comes from the Aztec Nahuatl word Xocoatl.
- The scientific name for the cocoa tree is Theobroma cacao, that means Food Of The Gods.
- The blood in the shower scene from the classic Hitchcock movie Psycho was chocolate syrup.
- White chocolate isn’t chocolate but a chocolate derivate.
- A 2013 study found that the scent of chocolate in a bookstore made customers 40% more likely to buy cookbooks or romance novels, and 22% more likely to buy books of any genre.
A piece of chocolate a day keeps the doctor away 😉
Tagged: A Queen In The Kitchen, Ale gambini, Amazon, book release, Cake, chocolate, Chocolate cake, chocolate lovers, Cookbook, food, food blog, happy chocolate day, healthy, Italian cuisine, italian food, Italy, recipe